Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Steven Strait. Check it out!
Steven Strait was born on March 23, 1986 in New York City, New York, the son of Jean (Viscione) and Richard Dyer Strait. He is of half English and half Italian descent. As a child, Steven grew up in Greenwich Village with his family. He attended Xavier High School and enrolled himself at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting to pursue his dream as an actor.
Interesting Facts about Steven Strait
- Graduated from Xavier High School in New York City
- Did all his own stunts in the movie The Covenant (2006).
- First job before getting into modeling and acting was replacing the weights others used in the neighborhood gym at which he used to work out.
- Steven’s paternal grandparents were Burton Anderson Strait, Jr. and Rhoda Hills (Booth). Steven’s father, who is of English ancestry, is from a family that has lived in the United States since the 1600s. Steven’s maternal grandparents, Anthony D. Viscione and Jean (Errichiello), were both the children of Italian immigrants.
- Attended the Village Community School for elementary and middle school.
Personal Quotes by Steven Strait
I grew up in New York, in the Village, and I started going to Stella Adler pretty young. I was 13 or 14 years old. But I was also really shy when I was growing up.- Steven Strait
That’s such a great thing about New York, after growing up in a place and being there for twenty plus years, there’s still a whole island to discover.- Steven Strait
I’ve been incredibly fortunate to be able to have different opportunities and be able to choose, which is kind of amazing.- Steven Strait
What’s fun for me is to try new things and push myself and not get stuck in one genre or another, or stuck with one character or another.- Steven Strait
I love how you can shoot a movie in a month or two or three of four, and it’s this encapsulated story that you box up and ship out into the world, and what it is, is what it is.- Steven Strait