Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Taylor Kitsch. Check it out!
Best known for his portrayal of troubled high school football star “Tim Riggins” on NBC’s acclaimed television series, Friday Night Lights (2006), actor Taylor Kitsch has scored big with audiences and critics on both the big and small screens.
Interesting Facts about Taylor Kitsch
- One of Rolling Stone’s Hot 100 List 2009.
- Attended University of Lethbridge in Alberta, where he studied Nutritional Training.
- One of Variety Magazine’s 10 Actors to Watch 2011.
- Favorite actor is Sean Penn.
- Favorite book is “The Idiot” by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- He joined the men of the Friday Night Lights (2006) cast in Esquire’s October 2006 spread “There’s No I in Coat.”.
- Did all his own stunts in the movie The Covenant (2006).
- At the end of Battleship (2012), Taylor Kitsch’s character is challenged by a Navy SEAL to come down to Coronado and enter training to become a SEAL himself. In 2013, Taylor Kitsch played Navy SEAL Lt. Michael Murphy in Lone Survivor (2013).
- On asked what was the most romantic thing he’s done for someone, he went to Europe to surprise his girlfriend at the time.
- Close friends with his Friday Night Lights (2006) co-stars Kyle Chandler, Connie Britton, and Zach Gilford.
- Favorite movies are State of Grace (1990), Hurlyburly (1998), and Dead Man Walking (1995).
- In September 2007, took part in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, which benefits the Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles. Taylor supports fitness activities for kids.
Personal Quotes by Taylor Kitsch
A good old rodeo never hurt anyone.- Taylor Kitsch
I’ve always been intimidated by the technicalities of taking photos, especially with a film camera – not just a point and shoot.- Taylor Kitsch
I work a lot in Africa: Texas and Africa have the best sunsets on the planet, that I’ve ever seen.- Taylor Kitsch
Put paying your dues and all that puts so much into being a success. You have an understanding of what it’s about, being on your own for three or four years and living day to day on $3, or living in an apartment with no electricity.- Taylor Kitsch
When I’m not acting, I try to be normal, play golf, play hockey. It’s funny because you’re in this little bubble when you’re working – you don’t read books, you don’t really keep up with the news, you’re just living that life.- Taylor Kitsch