Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Úrsula Corberó. Check it out!
Úrsula Corberó Delgado (born 11 August 1989) is a Spanish actress, best known for her roles as Ruth in the Antena 3 series Physics or Chemistry (2008), Margarita de Austria en Isabel (2011), Esther Salinas in the series La embajada and Tokyo in the television series Money Heist (2017).
Interesting Facts about Úrsula Corberó
- She has one sister. By age 5, she already knew she wanted to be an actress and she first started acting in commercials. After her studies, she moved to Madrid to shoot the TV series Physics or Chemistry (2008).
- She began acting professionally when she was just thirteen years old. Early in her career, she played the recurring role of Sara on the TV3 series Ventdelplà (2005).
- In early 2015, she and Joaquín Reyes began co-starring in a Spanish situation comedy titled Anchored.
- She was born and raised in Barcelona, Spain.
- Her role in Physics and Chemistry earned her a Kapital Award and a Top Glamour Award, among other honors.
- Corberó be together model and actor Andrés Velencoso for three years. Since 2016, has been in a relationship with actor Chino Darín, who she met on the set of the TV show La embajada (2016).