Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Vanessa Hudgens. Check it out!
Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in Salinas, California. Her family moved to San Diego, California, while she was still a toddler. She has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress. Her mother, Gina Hudgens (née Guangco), an office worker, is from the Philippines. Her father, Greg Hudgens, a firefighter, was from a family from Missouri and Illinois.
Interesting Facts about Vanessa Hudgens
- Ranked #20 on Forbes magazine’s list of “High Earners Under 30” on December 12, 2008.
- Auditioned for the role of Julie Christensen in Final Destination 3 (2006), which eventually went to Amanda Crew.
- Has a tattoo of a butterfly on her neck.
- Good friends with High School Musical (2006) co-stars Ashley Tisdale, Zac Efron, and Corbin Bleu, along with Alexa Nikolas, Brenda Song, and Miley Cyrus.
- The face for the clothing brand Ecko Boys & Girls in Brazil.
- Named one of People magazine’s “100 Most Beautiful People in the World” (2008 and 2009).
- Was in a relationship with Austin Butler [2011-2020].
- Learned to play the guitar while filming Bandslam (2009).
- Is the only cast member of High School Musical (2006) to have a solo song on the television soundtrack.
- Older sister of actress Stella Hudgens.
- She appeared alongside Brady Corbet in both her first two films, Thirteen (2003) and Thunderbirds (2004).
- Ranked #28 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2014 list.
Personal Quotes by Vanessa Hudgens
I like friends who are honest and loyal. They also shouldn’t be afraid to be a kid. I like having fun.- Vanessa Hudgens
I think I’d make a pretty good girlfriend.- Vanessa Hudgens
That’s actually how my parents met. They were pen pals. My mom was in the Philippines and my father was in the States, and they wrote to each other. He went out to meet her, and they wed not too long after.- Vanessa Hudgens
I’ve had many nicknames over the years: V, Nessa, Nessy Poo, Nessy Bear and Van. Only my parents call me Van, though, and I hate it. I get embarrassed.- Vanessa Hudgens
The sweetest thing a guy said is that I look pretty with or without makeup.- Vanessa Hudgens