Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Victoria Justice. Check it out!
Victoria Justice is an American actress and singer. She was born on February 19, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida, USA. She is the daughter of Serene Reed and Zack Justice. Her mother has Puerto Rican ancestry, while her father is of English, German, and Irish descent. She has a younger half-sister, Madison Reed.
Interesting Facts about Victoria Justice
- She is often said to resemble actress Nina Dobrev.
- Is dating her “Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let’s Do the Time Warp Again” co-star Reeve Carney. The pair began dating around March 2016, during early stages of filming.
- Ranked #86 on the Maxim Hot 100 list in 2014.
- Ranked #19 on the Maxim Hot 100 List in 2012.
- Favorite musicals are A Chorus Line, Bye Bye Birdie, and Rent.
- Favorite actresses are Juliette Lewis, and Hilary Swank.
- Decided by the age of 8 that she wanted to go into acting and began her career by modeling and doing a lot of TV commercials before she and her family decided to move from Hollywood, Florida to Hollywood, California in 2003.
- Her favorite cartoon is SpongeBob SquarePants (1999). When she met Tom Kenny, who voices Spongebob, she commented, “He was the nicest guy ever”.
- She looks up to Oprah Winfrey.
- She has appeared in a production of “Annie”.
- Favorite Disney movies are The Little Mermaid (1989) and Beauty and the Beast (1991).
- She is a model with Jet Set Models.
Personal Quotes by Victoria Justice
I definitely think there could be stricter teen driving laws.- Victoria Justice
I like being active and riding a bike around my neighborhood and exercising when I can.- Victoria Justice
A guy wants a classy girl who is smart and has goals – someone that he wouldn’t be afraid to bring home to his parents.- Victoria Justice
I was almost 8 years old when I was watching a kid on a TV commercial, and I told my mom that I wanted to do the same thing. She said that I would need to get an agent and that she would research it.- Victoria Justice
I drink lots of water, and I’ve been trying to do daily wheatgrass shots, but they’re awful, and I have to plug my nose.- Victoria Justice