Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Will Arnett. Check it out!
Will Arnett is a Canadian-American actor, voice actor, and comedian. He played George Oscar “Gob” Bluth II in the Fox series, Arrested Development (2003). He also appeared in films, such as The Lego Movie (2014), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016) and The Lego Batman Movie (2017). Arnett also voices the title character of Netflix’s original animated series, BoJack Horseman (2014).
Interesting Facts about Will Arnett
- On October 25, 2008, Will and his ex-wife, Amy Poehler, became parents to a son, named Archibald William Emerson “Archie” Arnett, 8 lb, 1 oz, in New York City at 6 p.m.
- Ex-son-in-law of Mark Miller and Beatrice Miller.
- Friend of Jerry O’Connell.
- Will and Amy Poehler became the parents of their second child, a son named Abel James Arnett, on August 6, 2010. Abel weighed in at 7 lb, 13 oz.
- Good pal of screenwriter/playwright Dave McLaughlin. One of Will’s first screen roles was in McLaughlin’s Southie (1998).
- Played brother to his ex-wife Amy Poehler in Blades of Glory (2007).
- Loves to play his Xbox. His gamertag is Roncore.
- Does voice-over work for GMC trucks and Lamasil tablets.
- Ex-brother-in-law of Marisa Miller and Savannah Miller.
- Attended French-speaking schools in Toronto.
- Speaks fluent French.
- He is the son of Edith (Palk) and Emerson James Arnett, who was president and CEO of Molson Breweries, from 1997 to 2000. His family is from Manitoba.
Personal Quotes by Will Arnett
As I get older, I’m sort of fascinated with the idea of somebody who could construct an entire persona for themselves – one that was really, in a lot of ways, fundamentally at odds with who they really were as a person.- Will Arnett
Because I think a lot of people felt like, ultimately – and this isn’t the first time I’ve said this, so I’ll bore you again with it – but ultimately it was… I think it felt like homework a bit for people.- Will Arnett
Because ‘Gob’ was a terrible magician, he was always, in great comedic moments, messing up his magic act. We used to have magicians come in to work on these tricks to actually get them wrong. But they still had to work. We had to bring magicians on to make magic not work.- Will Arnett
You meet lots of people in your life, and sometimes you think that people are a certain way, and then they reveal themselves to be a different way.- Will Arnett
Well, we were never coming back to Fox… that was clear.- Will Arnett