Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Willow Smith. Check it out!
Willow Smith was born on October 31, 2000 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Willow Camille Reign Smith.
Interesting Facts about Willow Smith
- The youngest artist ever to sign with Jay-Z’s record label Roc Nation.
- According to the announcement of her birth printed in people magazines passages column for November 14th 2000 Willow weighed 3.005087 kilos or 6 lbs 10 oz at birth a perfectly healthy weight for a full term baby.
- She and her father Will Smith both had movies opening 2 July, 2008. His was Hancock (2008), hers was Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (2008).
- Niece of Caleeb Pinkett. Granddaughter of Adrienne Banfield-Jones.
- Jada Pinkett Smith & Will Smith’s daughter.
- Name is an alteration of her father’s name, Will Smith.
- Her net worth is $4 million.
- Trey Smith’s younger half-sister & Jaden Smith’s little sister.
Personal Quotes by Willow Smith
I’m not really sick of people whipping their hair. It doesn’t really get old. They’re fans and I love them! It’s just a fun game to play.- Willow Smith
If you don’t work hard, then you aren’t going to have the success that you want. But if you work hard and dig in, then you are going to have the success that you want.- Willow Smith
If I had to change one thing about my life, it would probably be, I wouldn’t be famous. Because when you’re famous it’s so hard.- Willow Smith
If you don’t like me, if you like me; both are equally cool. I send love and positive energy to all those people in their lives. I hope they find where they’re meant to be.- Willow Smith
I have everything that I would possibly imagine. I have a family that loves me and that’s… more than most kids have. And it’s really awesome for me to experience this life… because most kids don’t have this life, and I’m trying to reach out to them and help them.- Willow Smith