Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Alexa PenaVega. Check it out!
Alexa Ellesse PenaVega (née Vega; born August 27, 1988) is an American actress and singer. She is known for her role as Carmen Cortez in the Spy Kids film series and Shilo Wallace in the film Repo! The Genetic Opera (2008). In 2009, she starred as the title character Ruby Gallagher in the ABC Family series Ruby & The Rockits.
Interesting Facts about Alexa PenaVega
- On the set of Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams (2002), she received her first kiss at the age of 13, with a young stuntman, after calling her mother and receiving assurances that it was all right.
- At 15, placed fourth in the hottest female teen stars in February 2004.
- Playing the role of ‘Penny Pingleton’ in the Broadway production of “Hairspray”. [April 2007]
- Older sister of Makenzie Vega and Krizia Vega.
- Her favorite actor is Rupert Grint.
- Is an experienced gymnast.
- Spy Kids (2001) director, Robert Rodriguez, bought her a new car for her 16th birthday. She wanted a Range Rover so she can drive her four sisters around and put a surfboard on top.
- Her father is Colombian. Her mother, who is of British Isles origin, has deep roots in Florida.
- She can speak Spanish fluently.
- Has two half-sisters named Greylin James (b. 2000) and Margaux Vega (b. 1981). She also has a half-brother named Jet James (b. 2005).
- She enjoys freshwater fishing.
- (January 4, 2014) Married her boyfriend of a year Carlos PenaVega in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico following a 5-month-long engagement.