Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Amanda Anka. Check it out!
Amanda Anka was born on December 10, 1968 in New York City, New York, USA as Amanda Katherine Anka. She is known for her work on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992), Lost Highway (1997) and Taxi (2004). She has been married to Jason Bateman since July 3, 2001. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Amanda Anka
- Daughter-in-law of producer/director/actor/writer Kent Bateman.
- (July 3, 2001) Married her boyfriend of 4 years Jason Bateman.
- Ex-stepdaughter of Anna Anka.
- Gave birth her first child at age 37, a daughter Francesca Nora Bateman on October 28, 2006. Child’s father is her husband, Jason Bateman.
- Sister-in-law of actress Justine Bateman.
- Has two daughters with her husband Jason Bateman – Francesca Nora Bateman (b. October 28, 2006) and Maple Sylvie Bateman (b. February 10, 2012).
- Sister of Alexandra Anka, Anthea Anka, Alicia Anka, Amelia Anka and half-brother Ethan Anka.
- Daughter of Paul Anka and former fashion model Anne de Zogheb.
- Is best friends with Jennifer Aniston.