Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Amanda Schull. Check it out!
Amanda Schull was born on August 26, 1978 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. She is an actress, known for 12 Monkeys (2015), Suits (2011) and Pretty Little Liars (2010). She has been married to George Wilson since May 28, 2011. They have one child.
Interesting Facts about Amanda Schull
- Filmed Center Stage (2000) while an apprentice with SFB.
- While still in Honolulu, performed with Ballet Hawaii and Hawaii State Ballet.
- Graduated from Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii
- She left professional ballet for a career in acting.
- Member of the corps de ballet with the San Francisco Ballet.
- April 12 2006 – SF Ballet Press Release “San Francisco Ballet has announced that Corps de Ballet members Megan Low and Amanda Schull will retire this summer, following the end of the 2006 Repertory Season.”.
- Mother, with husband George Wilson, of son George Paterson Wilson VI (b. February 25, 2020).
Personal Quotes by Amanda Schull
As a dancer, I know couples that have stayed married but separated to dance on different continents. Dance in general, but ballet in particular, is such a finite career. You can’t do it later in life, and it’s something that I think a dancer has to have some selfishness to fulfill.- Amanda Schull
If it isn’t necessary I would rather not subject my skin to too much, so if I don’t have anything special to do for the day, I try not to wear any make up.- Amanda Schull
Every dancer has injuries, and your injury could happen that season that you were getting that one part that you’ve wanted to do your whole career. So you have to appreciate every single moment until it happens.- Amanda Schull
I think it would be fair to say that most female dancers have dealt with, whether it’s an extreme, or minor complex in eating disorders. So the first thing I would say to girls who are feeling that way is you’re not alone. You’re far from alone. You’re the majority. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with what you’re feeling.- Amanda Schull
I wouldn’t necessarily consider myself the typical sci-fi genre fan. I do have a lot of sci-fi shows that I enjoy, but I wouldn’t call it my favorite genre of all.- Amanda Schull