Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Andrew Lincoln. Check it out!
Andrew Lincoln is a British actor. Lincoln spent his early childhood in Hull, Yorkshire before his family relocated to Bath, Somerset when he was age 10. He was educated at Beechen Cliff School in Bath, and then the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. His father is a civil engineer and his mother is a nurse
Interesting Facts about Andrew Lincoln
- His voice is familiar in the UK as he provides voice-overs for both television and radio advertising, as well as narration for documentaries.
- In 2001, Andrew went to Ghana for a month with Voluntary Services Overseas to experience how volunteers and development agencies work first hand.
- Is close friends with co-star Norman Reedus.
- In 2004, Empire Magazine nominated Andrew for a Best Newcomer award for his performance as Mark in Richard Curtis’s film Love Actually (2003).
- Apple Martin, the daughter of Coldplay’s Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow, served as a flower girl at his wedding.
- His mother is South African.
- Has a son named Arthur and a daughter named Matilda with Gael Anderson.
- Andrew attended Beechen Cliff Secondary school in Bath, Somerset (UK), before going on to attend RADA.
- Andrew is a supporter of Shelter, the British charity for the homeless.
- Worked with London’s National Youth Theatre.
- His wife is the daughter of Ian Anderson, lead singer of the rock group Jethro Tull.
- Has a son named Arthur Clutterbuck (b.2010).
Personal Quotes by Andrew Lincoln
I don’t feel that fear is a good incentive on a film set.- Andrew Lincoln
My No. 1 responsibility when I’m not slaying zombies is being a parent.- Andrew Lincoln
In western culture, we have ignored death. We’re running the other way – everything is about life and youth. So, there’s something resonant about walking around with our own death masks. Zombies are the visible embodiment of death staring at us with our own faces.- Andrew Lincoln
Changing diapers is one of the most leveling things that has ever happened to me.- Andrew Lincoln
I’m not going to pretend I’m some saint, because I’m not.- Andrew Lincoln