Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about April Bowlby. Check it out!
April Michelle Bowlby was born on 30 July 1980 in Vallejo, California, USA. She and her family moved to Manteca, California, when she was a small child. April studied ballet, French and marine biology at Moorpark College, before deciding to pursue an acting career. She studied drama with Ivana Chubbuck before landing her first role in a major television series (“Kandi” in Two and a Half Men (2003)) within weeks of her first Hollywood audition. April currently resides in Los Angeles. She is single and has no children.
Interesting Facts about April Bowlby
- She appeared as Crazy Meg on the show How I Met Your Mother, which starred Josh Radnor.
- Childhood dream was to be a ballerina.
- Hobbies are boxing, bicycling and reading.
- She guest-starred in the Psych (2006) episode, titled Psych: Dead Bear Walking (2010).
- She was born in Vallejo, California and went to high school at East Union High School in Manteca, California.
- She studied French, Marine Biology and ballet while she attended Moorpark College.
- She is the first actress to play the DC Comics character Rita Farr/Elasti-Woman in a live-action adaptation.
- She is best-known for her recurring role as Alan’s ditsy girlfriend (and, later, wife), “Kandi”, on the sitcom, Two and a Half Men (2003).
Personal Quotes by April Bowlby
I wanted to be a ballerina so badly. You can be seen and take over the spotlight without speaking. I had a fear of speaking in public back then.April Bowlby
I think Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen have a lot of chemistry between them.April Bowlby
I just discovered the Santa Monica flea market, every Sunday. I go weekly. There’s a lot of interesting things there.April Bowlby
This is my breakfast: Two poached eggs, turkey bacon, and a half avocado. The yolks in a poached egg are alkalizing. Avocados are a great source of fat and vitamin E; great for your skin. It’s super light and not too heavy. Sometimes I like a little sweet as well, so I have a cup of plain yogurt with blueberries.April Bowlby
If you’re going to school, you should do what you enjoy.April Bowlby