Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chad Michael Murray. Check it out!
Chad Michael Murray has showcased his brooding good looks and acting talent on television sets and silver screens for two decades. The 6-foot tall star, who resides in Wilmington, North Carolina, is known to audiences of One Tree Hill (2003), where he played the good son, Lucas Scott. The model-turned-actor has also serenaded Jamie Lee Curtis with Britney Spears’ “Baby One More Time” in Freaky Friday (2003), became Hilary Duff’s “Prince Charming” in A Cinderella Story (2004), and even watched Paris Hilton die a violent on-screen death in House of Wax (2005).
Interesting Facts about Chad Michael Murray
- His mother abandoned his family when he was just 10 years old.
- Got an accidental ‘nose job’ during his earlier modeling career! He was ‘jumped’ in a fast food restaurant and got his nose broken and had to have surgery. If you look closely, you can see the difference between his nose now and back then, because he had to get it fixed and it couldn’t be constructed to the way it was.
- He is currently residing in Wilmington, North Carolina, working on the second season of One Tree Hill (2003). [August 2004]
- Good friends with One Tree Hill (2003) costars Bethany Joy Lenz and Tyler Hilton.
- His favorite football team is the Buffalo Bills.
- His first job was when he was 10 delivering newspapers, then when he turned 14 he started working as a janitor at the local doughnut shop.
- Chad Michael Murray married Sophia Bush on April 16, 2005 in Santa Monica, California. In September 2005, after five months of marriage, they announced their separation. Bush filed papers seeking an annulment on the grounds of fraud in February 2006. The divorce court denied her petition, and granted her and Murray a divorce, in December 2006, instead.
- Chad and three of his One Tree Hill (2003) co-stars were on Dawson’s Creek (1998) with him; Hilarie Burton (who plays “Peyton Sawyer”), Lee Norris (who plays “Mouth McFadden”) and Colin Fickes (who plays “Jimmy Edwards”).
- He has English, Irish, Polish, German, and Swiss-German ancestry.
- Chad means: warlike, warrior.
- His favorite movie is Fight Club (1999).
- Modeled for Skechers, Tommy Hilfiger and Gucci.
Personal Quotes by Chad Michael Murray
Sophomore year, I got hit in the stomach playing football, and I was out of school for four months. I was in the hospital for two and then out of school for two.– Chad Michael Murray
I’m looking forward to it. I’d like to be married.– Chad Michael Murray
I hated high school. I didn’t have any friends because I didn’t fit in.– Chad Michael Murray
I idolize my father. I mean, he has worked so hard in his life.– Chad Michael Murray
I have a really, really great girl in my life right now.– Chad Michael Murray