Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chloë Grace Moretz. Check it out!
Chloë Grace Moretz was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to Teri (Duke), a nurse, and McCoy Lee Moretz, a plastic surgeon. She has four brothers, all older, including actor Trevor Duke-Moretz. Her ancestry is mostly German and English.
Interesting Facts about Chloë Grace Moretz
- On April 15, 2011, she announced via YouTube and Twitter that she had signed on to the Tim Burton film Dark Shadows (2012). She will go back to London in May 2011 to begin filming where she will star as Carolyn Stoddard.
- Named her dog Fuller after The Amityville Horror (2005) producer Brad Fuller, and her dog Missy after her character Chelsea “Missy” Lutz.
- Distant female line descendant of Scottish Peerage.
- She would like to work with: Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Denzel Washington and Johnny Depp.
- Her favorite ice hockey team is the New York Islanders.
- Her parents divorced after her father walked out on her family when she was a young child.
- Has a cat named Zoe.
- Managed to fool Martin Scorsese with her faux English accent when she auditioned for Hugo (2011).
- She is a staunch Democrat and campaigned heavily for Hillary Clinton in her 2016 presidential bid.
- Got to read lines with Renée Zellweger during her Case 39 (2009) screen test.
- One of her favorite movies is Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), and Audrey Hepburn is one of her favorite actresses.
- Her favorite spanish phrase is “Oh Dios Mio”.