Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Claire Holt. Check it out!
Claire Rhiannon Holt (born June 11, 1988) portrays the role of “Rebekah Mikaelson” in The Vampire Diaries (2009) and The Originals (2013). Her most notable roles are “Samara Cook” in Pretty Little Liars (2010), “Chastity Meyer” in Mean Girls 2 (2011) and “Emma Gilbert” in H2O: Just Add Water (2006).
Interesting Facts about Claire Holt
- Mother, with husband Andrew Joblon, of son James Holt Joblon (b. March 28, 2019).
- Claire admitted that when Phoebe told her she was coming to Atlanta, she had never shrieked so loud in her life.
- Claire Holt got engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Matthew J. Kaplan, on July 14, 2015.
- She is a fan of the Harry Potter book series.
- While growing up, she became a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and played water polo and volleyball.
- (August 18, 2018) Married her boyfriend of 13 months Andrew Joblon following a 8-month-long engagement.
- She is very good in sports, and is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- She initially wanted to be a Doctor and only did commercials for extra money.
- Claire was cast in TVD after she auditioned for the now-ended drama The Secret Circle. Ironically, the show (which was produced by Kevin Williamson, who also worked on The Vampire Diaries), went on to star Claire’s friend and eventual TVD cast-mate Phoebe Tonkin.
- (March 4, 2020) Revealed that she had suffered a miscarriage.
- Her nickname on the set of Mean Girls 2 (2011) was “Clack”.
- Hopes to return to education and get a University degree at some point.
Personal Quotes by Claire Holt
Every morning, I wake up and make the most nutrient-dense green smoothie I can.- Claire Holt
I was born in the 1980s, so learning about the late 1960s was really fascinating, not only just because of the way things looked and sounded but because of what was going on in society at that time.- Claire Holt
I came to America at such a young age, and I was so naive that I didn’t realise what I was getting myself into; maybe that’s why it worked out for me.- Claire Holt
I am actually terrified of sharks; it is my number-one fear.- Claire Holt
Chocolate is really a problem. I’m trying to be healthy right now, so I’ll eat carob chips, which are kind of like chocolate. But sometimes I’ll have a midnight snack, and I’ll wake up, and I’ll find chocolate in my bed.- Claire Holt