Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Cole Hauser. Check it out!
Cole Hauser was born in Santa Barbara, California. He is the son of Cass Warner, who founded a film production company (Warner Sisters), and Wings Hauser, an actor. His grandfathers were screenwriters Dwight Hauser and Milton Sperling, and his maternal great-grandfather was film mogul Harry M. Warner, of Warner Bros. His father is of German, Irish, and Belgian (Walloon) descent, and his mother is from a Jewish family (from Austria, Russia, and Poland). He grew up in California, Oregon and Florida.
Interesting Facts about Cole Hauser
- Half-brother of Bright Hauser.
- Nephew of actor Erich Hauser.
- Dropped out of high school.
- Son of actor Wings Hauser and Cass Warner, founder of Warner Sisters.
- Grandson of writer Dwight Hauser.
- Father, with Cynthia Daniel, of a son, Colt Hauser (born in September 2004).
- Brother-in-law of Brittany Daniel and Brad Raylius Daniel.
- Stepson of Cali Lili Hauser.
- Cole Hauser grew up in California, Oregon and Florida. He became friends with Ben Affleck and Matt Damon during shooting of School Ties (1992).
- Cole’s maternal grandparents were producer/screenwriter Milton Sperling and Betty Warner. Betty’s father, Cole’s maternal great-grandfather, was Harry M. Warner, one of the founders of Warner Bros. Studios.
- In 2013, he became a father, with his wife Cynthia Daniel, of a daughter, Steely Rose Hauser.
- He’s got three siblings: an older sister called Tao, a younger sister called Vanessa and a younger brother called Jesse.
Personal Quotes by Cole Hauser
Initially, I got into the business to do drama. I never really thought I would be doing sci-fi films.- Cole Hauser
I had been around Bruce Willis for two straight movies, so I saw the way the paparazzi follows him and the way the public is with him. He’s a mega-star over in Europe.- Cole Hauser
When I was growing up, I never really knew my father. I didn’t get to know my father until I was about 14 years old.- Cole Hauser
It’s always fun to play someone like an action hero that you always wanted to play as a child. I think every young boy loves that as a kid.- Cole Hauser