Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Colin Ford. Check it out!
The “Supernatural” kid isn’t so supernatural. Born in Nashville, Tennessee, he soon aspired to the career of acting at the age of 4, where he first got his modeling job in Atlanta, Georgia. He broke into feature films at the age of 5 where he played as Clinton Jr, in “Sweet Home Alabama”. He made more films after that, acting in movies “When Harry met Lloyd:Dumb and Dumber, Moved, and The Work and The Glory. Soon after he did a photo shoot with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie portraying his son. In that same year he got a guest starring role in “Smallville”. He made a couple more films before landing his first leading role in “Dog Days of Summer” as Jackson Patch. He took a year off of acting to get his studies done but soon after got back into his acting. He plays young Sam Winchester in “Supernatural” and is coming up with a Playhouse Disney show called, “Jake and the Neverland Pirates” playing Jake.
Interesting Facts about Colin Ford
- Friends with Garrett Backstrom, Pia Mia, Chloë Grace Moretz, Mackenzie Lintz, Olivia Holt and Hailee Steinfeld.
- Colin DJ’s sometimes at Club Radioactive and his DJ name is DJ C-4.
- His favorite TV shows are Breaking Bad (2008), Parenthood (2010) and Revolution (2012).
- His favorite movie is Stand by Me (1986).
- Close friends with actress, Isabelle Fuhrman.
- He graduated from Oaks Christian in June 2015.
- Colin has a slight obsession with Jordan shoes. He owns over 10 pairs, and considers himself a collector of the brand.
- Formerly attended Campbell Hall with his We Bought a Zoo (2011) co-star Elle Fanning who he was also good friends with prior to working on the film together.
Personal Quotes by Colin Ford
I do try to live a normal life.Colin Ford
Acting like an adult and being professional on set and getting my work done has just been a lifestyle for me. It’s not something I have to try hard to do, necessarily.Colin Ford
I really enjoy meeting fans.Colin Ford
What you can do is a matter of what you will do.Colin Ford