Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Devon Bostick. Check it out!
Devon Bostick was born on November 13, 1991 in Canada. He is an actor and producer, known for Okja (2017), Being Charlie (2015) and The 100 (2014).
Interesting Facts about Devon Bostick
- Devon’s mother is of English descent. Devon’s maternal grandparents, Hazel (Ayres) and Ken Gorin, were born in Middlesex and London, England, respectively, and later moved to Ontario, Canada; they have worked as actors and music hall performers. Devon’s father’s family is American, from Washington state, and Devon’s father’s ancestry includes English, German, Norwegian, Scottish, and smaller amounts of Welsh, Irish, French, and Dutch.
- Mother is casting director Stephanie Gorin and father is actor Joe Bostick.
- Brother of actor Jesse Bostick.
- Devon was born in the Etobicoke region of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- He began acting when in grade five.
- Attended Etobicoke School of the Arts where he majored in drama for four years.
Personal Quotes by Devon Bostick
The Canadian circle in L.A. is really close. There’s a magnet effect where we all just huddle together somehow. It’s one big Canadian family, really.- Devon Bostick
I always say, ‘Thank goodness ‘Wimpy Kid’ was a comedy because my singing in that was more humorous than professional.’- Devon Bostick
I’d love to work with Sean Penn or Kevin Spacey.- Devon Bostick
I like to play people that are real, a real person, and then something that’s interesting with that person. I think it’s a lot more challenging to do that than something that’s extremely fantasy-like.- Devon Bostick
I love the simplicity of Kevin Spacey’s work. He really does a subtle interpretation of every character, and that’s kind of my style of acting when it comes to dramatic roles.- Devon Bostick