Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Evan Peters. Check it out!
Evan Peters was born in 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri to Phil and Julie Peters. When his father’s job was transferred, the family moved to Grand Blanc, Michigan. There, Evan began taking acting classes and at age 15, he moved with his mother to Los Angeles in hopes of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. His breakthrough role came when he was cast as the controversial Tate Langdon in American Horror Story (2011).
Interesting Facts about Evan Peters
- Distant cousin of Tom Welling and Mark Welling.
- Grew up in Grand Blanc, Michigan and St. Louis, Missouri.
- Was in a relationship with socialite Pixie Geldof from 2010 to 2011 as well as actress and former American Horror Story (2011) co-star Alexandra Breckenridge. He also was briefly in a relationship with actress Alexia Quinn from 2011 to 2012. Over the 2013 holidays he became engaged to American Horror Story (2011) co-star Emma Roberts, however the two split in June of 2015 but rekindled their romance briefly before once again splitting in May of 2016. As of 2017, the two are engaged.
- His parents are of German ancestry.
- Shares the role of Quicksilver with his Kick-Ass (2010) co-star Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
- Girlfriend Emma Roberts was arrested in Canada for domestic violence against him in July of 2013. He did not press any charges and Roberts was released after a few hours in jail.
- Has two tattoos, the word “Mom” in all capital letters on his left bicep and a small, red “thumbs up” sign on the outside of his right hand. He also has both ears pierced.
- Resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Attended but did not graduate from Grand Blanc High School in Grand Blanc, Michigan.
- Has stated that his favorite season of American Horror Story (2011) was the first, “Murder House” and that his favorite character portrayed on the show was season one villain, Tate Langdon.
- Born on the same date as Pete Ploszek.
- Is one of three children. He has an older brother, Andrew and an older sister, Michelle.
Personal Quotes by Evan Peters
My favorite actors are Jim Carrey and Chris Farley, Tom Hanks, Robin Williams. Robin Williams is the best – to be able to do all that comedy but also be heartbreaking.- Evan Peters
I would love to do comedy. I think I’m funny and that comedy is my strong suit, at least in real life. I have yet to prove myself in the movies, but I’d love to get the opportunity to do that.- Evan Peters
I’m not the best actor I can be, so I’m just working on it. I’m not the quickest reader in the world but when I get an acting book I can read it in two days.- Evan Peters
If you get an audition and you’re out of work, you just say, ‘I’ve gotta go on this.’- Evan Peters
Jessica Lange is a sweetheart, the nicest lady in the world. She has a Poodle named Jack.- Evan Peters