Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Ivana Milicevic. Check it out!
Ivana Milicevic (pronounced Ee-vah-nah Mee-lee-cheh-veech) was born on April 26, 1974, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (part of Yugoslavia at the time), into a Croat family. She is the daughter of Tonka and Damir Milicevic, and has a younger brother, Tomo. The family emigrated to the United States, and young Ivana was raised in Michigan. She attended Athens High school in Troy, Michigan, and worked as a model during her school years. She became a naturalized citizen of the United States.
Interesting Facts about Ivana Milicevic
- Filmed a scene for House on Haunted Hill (1999), but it was cut from the theatrical release. The scene is featured in the DVD’s deleted scenes section.
- Graduated high school early to pursue acting and modeling.
- Her last name pronounced as “mi-lee-cheh-vich”.
- Younger brother Filip was known in the US as an abstract artist. He was a top executive at AT&T. He died on August 7, 2016 of an aortic dissection.
- Her uncle, Zjelko (Bill) Milicevic, is an orchestra teacher at Farmington High School in Farmington, MI.
- Is of Croat heritage. Her parents Tonka and Damir moved in 1983 to Michigan City.
- Moved with her family to Michigan City, Indiana, from Bosnia when she was five.
- 1991 graduate of Troy Athens High School, Troy, MI.
- Older sister of Thirty Seconds to Mars guitarist Tomo Milicevic.
- Was a stand-up comedian.
- In April 14, 2018, she gave birth to a son name Phoenix Jedi Hogan. Child’s father is her boyfriend Paddy Hogan.
- As of February 2005 was living in Los Angeles, CA.
Personal Quotes by Ivana Milicevic
Whatever past you had, when you become a mother, it’s a whole different thing. You can’t even predict it. I’ve seen women who were nightmare party girls, who were just crazy, and then they have a baby, and this thing comes over them and changes them.- Ivana Milicevic
The Princess Bride’ is one of my favorite movies of all time.- Ivana Milicevic
I’m not sure that the problem of violence in society can be put at the feet of the entertainment industry.- Ivana Milicevic
I’m blonde and bad.- Ivana Milicevic