Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jill Wagner. Check it out!
With a passionate work ethic, versatile prowess, and an insatiable sense of humor and charm, Jill Wagner is the American Girl who’s established herself as a widely-recognizable actress and television personality. Her diverse body of work combined with a rapidly growing fan base has demonstrated her appeal to a broad range of audiences who can easily relate to her approachable wit and down-to-earth personality.
Interesting Facts about Jill Wagner
- Ranked #74 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- Known as the “Mercury Chick” from her commercials for Lincoln-Mercury cars, which ended with Ford’s discontinuation of the Mercury line in 2010.
- She graduated from the Barbizon Modeling and Acting School in Raleigh.
- Known as Miss Hallmark.
- Has a step-daughter, Lija (b. 2010).
- Mother, with husband David Lemanowicz, of daughter Army Gray Lemanowicz (b. April 17, 2020).
- Raised primarily by her father, David Wagner, a Marine, and her grandmother. Her mother passed away shortly after she was born. She has an older brother.
- Graduated from North Carolina State University, in Raleigh, North Carolina, in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in business management. She planned to go into business, but instead moved to Los Angeles after graduation.
Personal Quotes by Jill Wagner
After four seasons of co-hosting ‘Wipeout,’ I have been given the opportunity to pursue new directions in my acting career, which I am very passionate about. I am extremely grateful to all those at ‘Wipeout,’ Endemol and ABC, who have been so supportive of me through these years.- Jill Wagner
My boyfriends love my dad. He’s like the perfect in-law to have. In fact, if my boyfriend and I are in a fight, my dad will choose his side. Always! He loves me, but it is tough love with me.- Jill Wagner
People know me as ‘Wipeout Girl’ or ‘Mercury Girl.’ They never know my name, and sometimes, maybe that’s a good thing.- Jill Wagner
I always do a mental audit at the end of the week to make sure I’m balancing time between my career and my personal life.- Jill Wagner
Wipeout’ is a giant obstacle course for adults of all shapes, sizes, and ages. Whoever wins takes home $50,000 and gets to brag to all of their coworkers that they made it out alive!- Jill Wagner