Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Joe Keery. Check it out!
Joseph David Keery (born April 24, 1992) is an American actor and musician. He is best known for portraying Steve Harrington in the American science-fiction horror web television series Stranger Things (2016), as well as a contributing musician for the American psychedelic rock band Post Animal.
Interesting Facts about Joe Keery
- 2017 – Recreated several scenes from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986) in national commercials for Domino’s Pizza.
- Boyfriend of Maika Monroe (May 2020).
- Graduated from The Theatre School at DePaul University in Chicago.
- He performs in a band called Post Animal.
- The second oldest of five children, he grew up with four sisters.
- Keery is known to be a lookalike of Ben Schwartz. To that effect, Michael Schur, creator and producer of Parks and Recreation (2009), confirmed a fan theory that Jean-Ralphio Saperstein of the series is indeed the son of Keery’s Stranger Things (2016) character Steve Harrington.
Personal Quotes by Joe Keery
Do I get recognized? I guess it depends on if I’m wearing a hat or not. The hairdo is a dead giveaway. There’s nothing I can do. It’s just the way my hair grows.- Joe Keery
To put it simply, people who are strangers to me will come up and say, ‘Are you that guy from that show?’ I’ll be like, ‘Yeah,’ and they’ll say, ‘Oh, nice job.’ And really, for the most part, it’s people showing appreciation for the work you’ve done.- Joe Keery
I’ve never been on a date.- Joe Keery
I’d say that every haircut I’ve had has been a bad haircut.- Joe Keery
People have always been like, ‘You’ve got a wild head of hair!’- Joe Keery