Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Laura Prepon. Check it out!
Laura Helene Prepon was born on March 7, 1980, in Watchung, New Jersey. She is the daughter of Marjorie (Coll) and Michael Prepon. Her father died in 1993, when she was 13 years old. Laura is the youngest of five children–she has a brother named Brad and three sisters: Danielle, Jocelyn, and Stephanie. She attended Watchung Hills Regional High School. She studied at the Total Theater Lab in New York City, where she appeared in a number of theatrical productions.
Interesting Facts about Laura Prepon
- Close friends with her Orange Is the New Black (2013) co-stars, Taylor Schilling and Natasha Lyonne.
- Returned to work a month after giving birth to her daughter in order to continue filming on Orange Is the New Black (2013).
- Her last name is officially pronounced “PREE-pon”.
- Is proud of being a New Jersey native.
- Has attended U.F.C. shows.
- Her father was from a Russian Jewish family. Her mother has Irish, English, and German ancestry.
- Said her favorite actor is probably Harrison Ford.
- She moved to Paris when she was 15 years old to do modeling.
- She is the youngest of 5 children. She has 3 sisters and 1 brother.
- Hobbies include horseback riding, gymnastics, ice skating, ballet, tennis, and playing the piano.
- Due to the seven inch height difference between her and co-star Mila Kunis on That ’70s Show (1998), Laura and Mila were often filmed sitting down so that they could appear in the frame together. At other times, Mila wore platform shoes to give herself four extra inches.
- Began her YouTube channel on September 17, 2018 sharing new recipes and tutorials.
Personal Quotes by Laura Prepon
I don’t know how people recognize me.- Laura Prepon
You can always turn a bad kisser into a good one.- Laura Prepon
The first acting I ever did was an Italian commercial. Once I did that, I said, ‘this acting thing is awesome.’- Laura Prepon
Even in real life, I’d rather hang out with guys.- Laura Prepon
My vintage Levi’s are my favorite on the show, ’cause they really fit.- Laura Prepon