Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Linda Cardellini. Check it out!
Linda Edna Cardellini was born in Redwood City, California, to Lorraine (Hernan) and Wayne David Cardellini, a businessman. She is of Italian (from her paternal grandfather), Irish (from her mother), German, English, and Scottish descent. Linda grew up in the San Francisco Bay area, California, the youngest of four children. She became interested in acting at age ten, when she performed a singing role in a school Christmas play. She continued to do school productions and community theater.
Interesting Facts about Linda Cardellini
- Named #93 in FHM magazine’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006” supplement. (2006).
- Gave birth to her first child at age 36, a daughter Lilah-Rose Rodriguez on February 29, 2012. Child’s father is her boyfriend, Steve Rodriguez.
- Daughter of Lorraine and Wayne Cardellini.
- Enjoyed taking martial arts classes.
- Though she was born in Redwood City, California, her family has lived in San Francisco for 5 generations.
- Linda’s paternal grandfather was of Italian descent, and Linda’s paternal grandmother was of German, English, and Scottish ancestry. Linda’s maternal grandparents were both from Irish immigrant families.
- In 1994, she won a fireplace on The New Price Is Right (1972).
- Loves art, especially that of Margaret Keane.
- Her last name means “goldfinches” in Italian.
- Was born on the same day (four years apart) as close friend and Freaks and Geeks (1999) co-star Busy Philipps.
- Delivered her daughter Lilah-Rose via emergency Caesarean section after the umbilical cord became wrapped around the baby’s neck.
- As of 2019, she has been in 2 films that were Oscar nominated for Best Picture: Brokeback Mountain (2005) and Green Book (2018), with the latter winning in the category.
Personal Quotes by Linda Cardellini
I think everyone feels lost at times during their high school years.- Linda Cardellini
Life keeps moving, and to try to stay still is like trying to hold grains of sand in your hand.- Linda Cardellini
I’ve always loved donuts. I can’t go near one or eat one, because then I’m just done for. I always want more.- Linda Cardellini
I always thought I was a little shy, especially compared to my brother and my sister, but I guess I was always the kid doing performances in the front room.- Linda Cardellini
Before I could talk, I would try to sing.- Linda Cardellini