Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Matthew Labyorteaux. Check it out!
Matthew Labyorteaux was born on December 8, 1966 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Matthew Charles Labyorteaux. He is known for his work on Little House on the Prairie (1974), Deadly Friend (1986) and If I Stay (2014).
Interesting Facts about Matthew Labyorteaux
- On “The Little House on the Prairie” a few season before he played the “Ingalls” adopted son “Albert” he played a young “Charles Ingalls” (Michael Landon) in an episode where Ma tells Laura and Mary about how she and Charles met.
- In 1992, he and his brother, actor Patrick Labyorteaux, with whom he founded the Youth Rescue Fund, a charity dedicated to helping runaways, appeared before a House sub-committee to plead the case of runaways and raised $11 million for youth shelters across America.
- Brother of actor Patrick Labyorteaux and Jane Laborteaux.
- He is adopted.
- Doing voiceover work.
- Son of Ron Labyorteaux and Frances Marshall.
- Was born with a hole in his heart, and was thought to be autistic for the first five years of his life.
- Brother-in-law of Tina Albanese.
- Brother, Patrick Labyorteaux, also appeared on Little House on the Prairie, as Andrew Garvey.