Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Mila Kunis. Check it out!
Mila Kunis was born Milena Markovna Kunis to a Jewish family in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, USSR (now independent Ukraine). Her mother, Elvira, is a physics teacher, her father, Mark Kunis, is a mechanical engineer, and she has an older brother named Michael. Her family moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1991. After attending one semester of college between gigs, she realized that she wanted to act for the rest of her life. She started acting when she was nine years old, when her father heard about an acting class on the radio and decided to enroll Mila in it. There, she met her future agent. Her first gig was when she played a character named Melinda in Make a Wish, Molly (1995). From there, her career skyrocketed into big-budget films.
Interesting Facts about Mila Kunis
- Friends with Emma Stone and Justin Timberlake.
- Ranked #2 on AskMen’s “Top 99 Women” list in 2013.
- Ranked #3 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list in 2012.
- Was invited via YouTube on July 7, 2011, to a US Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, MC, by Sgt. Scott Moore. At the time of the Internet invite, Moore was stationed in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, with the 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines. Her Friends with Benefits (2011) co-star Justin Timberlake came into contact with Sgt. Moore after seeing his video and then contacted Kunis about the invite. Kunis accepted the invite on July 12, 2011.
- Attended and graduated from Fairfax Senior High School in June 2001, with Fernanda Romero. However, she missed her senior prom because of a scheduling conflict.
- Counts Free Willy (1993) as the first movie that made her cry and this was also the very first movie she saw in the United States.
- Her best friend was Maria Osadchy when she was younger, an Aries whom she met in second grade. Maria is Russian and helped Mila learn English. In an interview, Mila had Maria with her and talked about how they spent the night together on the weekends.
- Ranked #79 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list in 2003.
- Ranked #9 on FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2012.
- Was in a relationship with Macaulay Culkin (May 2002-December 2010).
- Returned to work 16 months after giving birth to her daughter Wyatt to begin filming Bad Moms (2016).
- Ranked #14 on FHM UK’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2010.
Personal Quotes by Mila Kunis
I definitely hope to attend UCLA in a year, and major in business.- Mila Kunis
My goal in life is to enjoy what I do, and never to look back and say I wish I would have done that, and to go to UCLA, and to become someone great in life!- Mila Kunis
People have interpretations of what you’re supposed to be like. If you’re unattractive and overweight, you must have a great personality. If you’re attractive, then you must not be the nicest person. People are always taken aback that I’m easygoing but not necessarily stupid.- Mila Kunis
That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.- Mila Kunis
I think that when a person is insecure about who they are or who they want to be, then it translates on screen, and the choices they make are all about perception.- Mila Kunis