Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Millie Bobby Brown. Check it out!
Millie Bobby Brown (born 19 February 2004) is an English actress and model. She rose to prominence for her role as Eleven in the Netflix science fiction drama series Stranger Things (2016), for which she earned a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at age 13. She is also the youngest person ever to feature on TIME 100 list.
Interesting Facts about Millie Bobby Brown
- When she went to apply for her driving permit at age 15, she was told by a DMV official to take a seat as she was number 11 on the waiting list (interview The Late Late Show with James Corden: Lily James/Millie Bobby Brown/Little Mix (2019)).
- Fans have noted that Brown bears a resemblance to a young Carrie Fisher, and various online petitions have been started to have Brown star as a young Princess Leia if such a movie ever began production. She has yet to comment on the comparisons. In October 2018, she went as Princess Leia for Halloween, in the iconic white costume and with bun hairstyle.
- Auditioned for the role of X-23 in Logan (2017).
- Huge fan of Nicki Minaj. Even rapped Nicki Minaj’s verse from Kanye West’s song “Monster” during her appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2014).
- She stars opposite Winona Ryder on Stranger Things (2016).
- She is a supporter of Liverpool F.C.
- Her favorite movie is Up (2009).
- Is best friends with Maddie Ziegler.
- Previously auditioned for Game of Thrones (2011).
- She has one brother, Charlie, and two sisters, Paige and Ava.
- Childhood friend of Zahara Jolie-Pitt and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.
- Cannot speak Spanish though she was born in Spain.
Personal Quotes by Millie Bobby Brown
I’m keeping the pixie. I hope I inspire people… it’s really cool to have short hair.- Millie Bobby Brown
I’m quite sarcastic, and I’m funny, but not kind of funny. It’s a weird funny, and some people don’t get me, and some people do.- Millie Bobby Brown
I sort of knew I was a bit of a drama queen. I always threw tantrums, so I knew I wasn’t a normal child.- Millie Bobby Brown
I do Thai boxing Mondays, jujitsu Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Wednesdays I do boxing with Mark – he was a world champion at one point. I absolutely love it. I actually have a punching bag outside in my garden. I’m obsessed with working out. I eat like a pig, so it kind of makes up for that.- Millie Bobby Brown
With my platform, anyway, I want to try and do good things and want to help people.- Millie Bobby Brown