Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Nick Offerman. Check it out!
Nick Offerman was born in Joliet, Illinois, USA. He is an actor and producer, known for Parks and Recreation (2009), The Founder (2016), 21 Jump Street (2012), 22 Jump Street (2014), We Are The Millers (2013), and Fargo (2014). He has been married to Megan Mullally since September 20, 2003.
Interesting Facts about Nick Offerman
- Makes furniture in his spare time.
- His father’s lineage is German and Swiss-German, and his mother’s ancestry is English, Irish, German, Swiss-German, distant Welsh, and remote French, Scottish, and Jersey (Channel Islander).
- Brother of Matt Offerman.
- Is a surprisingly graceful dancer.
- He was awarded the 1997 Joseph Jefferson Award Citation for Actor in a Supporting Role in a Play for “The Kentucky Cycle” at the Pegasus Players in Chicago, Illinois.
- Provides the voice for the Fremulon Productions vanity card. Fremulon is a production company founded by television producer and writer Michael Schur, and it produced Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013), Parks and Recreation (2009), and other shows.
- Is an accomplished woodworker, as seen in the April 30, 2010, episode of Last Call with Carson Daly (2002).
- B. Emil Boulos, Joe Foust, Andrew Leman, Sean Sinitski, Chris Thometz and he were awarded the 1998 Joseph Jefferson Award Citation for Puppetry and Masks for the play, “The Skriker”, at the Defiant Theatre in Chicago, Illinois.
- Says he grew up in ‘this great farm family’ in the countryside of Illinois.
- Attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign from 1988 to 1993.
- Nick is a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan.
Personal Quotes by Nick Offerman
I’ve had to learn and discipline myself that I’m much happier and much less depressed if I give myself a project. It’s just that simple.- Nick Offerman
I grew up in a small town in Illinois, and my dad was a basketball coach. Thanks to him, I have excellent fundamentals in both basketball and baseball.- Nick Offerman
I think it’s fascinating that I receive attention for what people perceive to be a level of manliness or machismo, when amongst my family of farmers and paramedics and regular Americans, I’m kind of the sissy in my family.- Nick Offerman
If properly dried and trimmed, New York-style pizza could be used to make a box for Chicago-style pizza.- Nick Offerman
I grew up among farmers in Illinois and so you always have to have the tools you might need in the eventuality of a flat tire or a broken window.- Nick Offerman