Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Noah Centineo. Check it out!
Noah Centineo is an American actor. He portrayed Jesus Adams Foster in The Fosters (2013), for which he was nominated for a Teen Choice Award. Since then, he has received both critical acclaim and audience adoration for starring in a series of romantic comedy films, beginning with To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018), as heartthrob Peter Kavinsky, and then onwards with Sierra Burgess Is a Loser (2018), Swiped (2018), The Perfect Date (2019), and To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020).
Interesting Facts about Noah Centineo
- Born on the same date as Mary Mouser.
- He made his acting debut at age 13 in the 2009 film The Gold Retrievers (2009).
- His paternal grandparents were both of Italian ancestry. His mother, whose family is from Pennsylvania, is of German descent (known as “Pennsylvania Dutch”, “Deutsch” being the word for German).
- He was born to Kellee Janel and Gregory Vincent Centineo. He has a sister named Taylor.
- Noah received the scar on his face at six years old when he was attacked by a Mastiff. The dog’s attack ripped a hole in his face leaving his teeth, gums and tongue visible from the outside. He was left with a big gaping hole in his face, which required extensive plastic surgery to repair, but still left him with a permanent visible scar..
Personal Quotes by Noah Centineo
Chemistry is one of those things: it’s hard to nail down what it is or how you get it.- Noah Centineo
We all want love. We all want to be taken care of and supported and cherished.- Noah Centineo
I’m pretty vain.- Noah Centineo
Social media, to me, is a way to express. It’s not a way for me to glorify my life.- Noah Centineo
To me, when you’re crying, you’re aligned with some sort of truth. Some inner truth. That’s why you cry. You identify. It’s just ultimate honesty.- Noah Centineo