Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Patrick Warburton. Check it out!
Patrick Warburton is known to many for the role of “Puddy” in the hit NBC comedy “Seinfeld,” the laconic, enigmatic, quirky Saab salesman and Elaine’s boyfriend. Warburton starred for 7 seasons on the hit CBS comedy “Rules of Engagement” with David Spade, Oliver Hudson, and Megyn Price about two couples and their single friend, all at different stages in their relationships dealing with the complications of dating, commitment, and marriage. He is now set to star in NBC’s newest sitcom series entitled “Crowded,” premiering Sunday, March 20th, about an empty nest couple (Warburton & Carrie Preston) who find out their adult daughters want to move back home with them. Patrick also played “Guy” in the international blockbuster comedy Ted and recently completed shooting the highly anticipated sequel Ted 2 where he reprises his role. Warburton starred on the ABC hit comedy “Less than Perfect,” as “Jeb Denton,” an opinionated network anchorman; and on the hit show “NewsRadio” as “Johnny Johnson” the unscrupulous business rival who takes over the station. Warburton starred in Disney’s major motion picture, live action comedy Underdog, as the archenemy “Cad,” based on the 1964 cartoon television series. He is also perhaps the busiest voiceover artist in Hollywood for his many characters including the role of the paraplegic and over-zealous cop, “Joe Swanson,” on the hit comedy “Family Guy.”
Interesting Facts about Patrick Warburton
- Is the namesake of the “Patrick Warburton Manliest Man Award” given by the Dallas, TX radio show “Pugs and Kelly” on 105.3 FM.
- His father, Dr. John (Jack) Charles Warburton III (1935-2017), was an orthopedic surgeon.
- Chosen for the title role on The Tick (2001), the short-lived, live-action series due to his size. The producers were astonished by the size of the “crater” he left in the couch when he came in to discuss the role.
- Appeared in Big Trouble (2002) with Tim Allen. Both have voiced Buzz Lightyear.
- The Woman Chaser (1999) was the first feature film in which he played the lead character. He portrayed the role of an eccentric used- car salesman who became a wannabe movie director. The film was nominated for the 2000 Sundance Film Festival.
- Warburton appeared on the auto enthusiast show Top Gear (2002) and revealed to host Adam Ferrara that he owns/owned a previously wrecked Dodge Viper and a coveted ’69 Dodge Charger R/T. He refers to them as Pamela and Angelina respectively.
- Son of Barbara Lord.
- He got a VFD tattoo on his left ankle after his role as Lemony Snicket on “Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events”.
- Has done the voice of an animated Superman twice: Once during an episode of Family Guy (1999) and again for Jerry Seinfeld’s Seinfeld/Superman series of American Express commercials.
- He is currently living in Ventura County, California. 
- Plays “Patrick…your flight attendant” on Soarin’ at Walt Disney World’ EPCOT and Soarin’ Over California at Disney’s California Adventure 
- Attended Servite High School in Anaheim, California where he ran on the cross country team with Michael McDonald. He later transferred to Newport Harbor High School in Newport Beach, California, where he graduated in 1982.
Personal Quotes by Patrick Warburton
I have heard nothing from my friends at The Family Guy. Yeah, I heard that they got picked up again and all that good stuff, but I haven’t heard anything yet. But, you know, I’m very elusive and hard to contact.- Patrick Warburton
The greatest risk is really to take no risk at all. You’ve got to go out there, jump off the cliff, and take chances.- Patrick Warburton
I’ve actually become much, much dumber through being married and having these children. I find that I’m not half as sharp that I once was. I can’t even help them with their 4th and 5th grade vocabulary and math work at this point.- Patrick Warburton
I thought he was an interesting central figure, central character, one who is definitely not your typical central character figure in a film, who’s easy to like. He’s not easy to like. It forces you to involve yourself with what’s going on.- Patrick Warburton
I always wanted to do a Disney movie.- Patrick Warburton