Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Paul Walker. Check it out!
Paul William Walker IV was born in Glendale, California. He grew up together with his brothers, Caleb and Cody, and sisters, Ashlie and Amie. Their parents, Paul William Walker III, a sewer contractor, and Cheryl (Crabtree) Walker, a model, separated around September 2004. His grandfather, William Walker, was a Pearl Harbor survivor and a Navy middleweight boxing champion, while his maternal grandfather commanded a tank battalion in Italy under General Patton during World War II. Paul grew up active in sports like soccer and surfing. He had English and German ancestry.
Interesting Facts about Paul Walker
- In December 2013, the city council of Pelluhue, Chile, decided to name the main street of a new neighborhood in the town as “Paul Walker street”, as a gratitude gesture for the help he gave to the victims of the earthquake in Chile (February 27, 2010) in that same town.
- Good friends with Jesse Brisendine. Jesse is a personal trainer and life coach in Santa Barbara. The two traveled the world together. He once told Jesse on his tombstone we would want “He was a good guy and a kind person.”.
- Paul is the second-eldest sibling of five. The others are: Amy Walker (Amie Kaz) (six years older than Paul); Caleb Walker (four years younger); Ashlie Walker (eleven years younger); and Cody Walker (fifteen years younger).
- Was a professional race car driver, and worked with AE Performance.
- His mother, Cheryl Crabtree Walker, was a model.
- Was good friends with actor/singer Tyrese Gibson.
- Owned a Labrador named Zero, a Chesapeake Bay puppy, and a horse named Cowboy.
- He didn’t like to watch himself on screen and would only watch his own movies once.
- His organization ‘Charity Reach Out Worldwide’ is aimed at helping areas after natural disasters strike. He had left an event for his charity when he was involved in a fatal car accident.
- Was best friends with Oakley Lehman since childhood.
- His publicist was Ame Van Iden.
- The driver in the fatal crash that killed Paul Walker was 38-year-old Roger Rodas. Rodas was the CEO of automotive company Always Evolving, and they were in Walker’s 2005 Porsche Carrera GT when Roger lost control of the car and struck a tree. Walker was one of Always Evolving’s owners, and Rodas was a former race car driver.
Personal Quotes by Paul Walker
I don’t go for the flash and panache.Paul Walker
My mom was always really healthy and cautious about her diet, so I’m not a big sugar guy.Paul Walker
The mornings along the coast where the fog and mist meet with the salty spray of the seas is one of my favourite smells. I love the smell in the evergreen forest just after it rains – The Redwood Forest in California has the coast, too, so you have the best of everything!Paul Walker
Sometimes the hurdles aren’t really hurdles at all. They’re welcome challenges, tests.Paul Walker
There’s a time and place for everything, but as I get older, I like finding those human moments and really connecting. Maybe I’m not as cool as I once was.Paul Walker