Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Pete Davidson. Check it out!
Pete Davidson is an American comedian and actor who is a featured player on Saturday Night Live (1975), as of September 2014. He was raised on Staten Island, New York, and is the son of Amy (Waters) and Scott Matthew Davidson. Pete’s father, a firefighter, died during the 9/11 attacks.
Interesting Facts about Pete Davidson
- His father died during the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks as a firefighter. He sometimes makes light of the situation in his comedy routines, especially the roasts.
- In the short time that they’ve been together, he has gotten 4 tattoos dedicated to Ariana Grande: her initials, her bunny ear logo, an inside joke they have, and their favorite song.
- Named his comedy special “SMD” because it was his father’s initials, but also because it has an obscene meaning.
- Ariana & Pete got engaged on June 9, 2018.
- Ariana & Pete called off their engagement on October 14, 2018.
- He is the first SNL cast member to be born in the 1990s.
- He began dating Ariana Grande on May 13, 2018.
- His father was of mostly Jewish heritage and his mother is of Irish descent. Pete was raised Catholic.
Personal Quotes by Pete Davidson
I’m not the first person to say this, but communication at ‘SNL’ – I don’t want to say it’s not good, but unless you ask questions, you will not know what’s going on.- Pete Davidson
I have no idea how to do sketches, believe it or not.- Pete Davidson
I got rid of Twitter, and I got rid of Facebook.- Pete Davidson
I feel bad for kids growing up that, like, their favorite rapper is Lil Yachty.- Pete Davidson
I always wanted my stand-up to feel like not just a show, but like you’re hanging out with someone for an hour. I like to just talk.- Pete Davidson