Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Rose Byrne. Check it out!
Rose Byrne was born in Balmain, Sydney, Australia. She is the daughter of Jane, a primary school administrator, and Robin Byrne, a semi-retired statistician and market researcher.
Interesting Facts about Rose Byrne
- Ranked #7 in People Magazine’s Best Dressed Celebrities of 2015.
- Is of Scottish and Irish descent.
- Named in the Most Beautiful People of 2007 list in Who Magazine.
- Favorite actor is Jack Nicholson.
- Was in a relationship with Brendan Cowell from 2003 until 2010.
- Ranked #5 in Hallmark Channel’s TV’s sexiest leading woman poll. (2008)
- Returned to work 6 months after giving birth to her son Rocco to begin filming Insidious: The Last Key (2018).
- Father: Robin, mother: Jane, brother: George, born 1976, sisters: Alice, born 1973 and Lucy, born 1972.
- Best friends with fellow Australian actress Nadia Townsend since they both were 8 years old.
- She studied drama at Sydney’s Australian Theatre for Young People and later at David Mamet Acting School, in New York.
- Favorite actresses include Susan Sarandon, Toni Collette, Cate Blanchett, Glenn Close, Juliette Binoche and Judy Davis.
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 38, a son Rafa Cannavale on November 16, 2017. Child’s father is her boyfriend, Bobby Cannavale.
Personal Quotes by Rose Byrne
I see myself more as a character actress than a celebrity.- Rose Byrne
You see someone on the street wearing an outfit and then it’s on the cover of a magazine. I love. But, you know, I’m Australian, so I’m not too flashy or glitzy.- Rose Byrne
I’ve already started saying that I’m 30 when I’m still 29. That way, I’m already there.- Rose Byrne
Here in L.A. the standard of beauty is kind of ridiculous. I want to be doing this when I’m in my fifties and sixties and this isn’t what I’m going to look like.- Rose Byrne
It’s important to have female solidarity and support each other and other actresses.- Rose Byrne