Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Sheryl Berkoff. Check it out!
Sheryl Berkoff was born on June 20, 1961 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Sheryl Lynn Berkoff. She is known for her work on Frankie and Johnny (1991), Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) and Eve of Destruction (1991). She has been married to Rob Lowe since July 22, 1991. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Sheryl Berkoff
- Sister-in-law of actor/director Chad Lowe and Kim Painter.
- Former sister-in-law of actress/producer Hilary Swank.
- Was introduced to her husband Rob Lowe, when she dated his friend Emilio Estevez in the ’80s.
- Two sons, with Rob Lowe: Edward Matthew Lowe (b. 1993) and John Owen Lowe (b. 1995).
- Met Rob Lowe on a blind date in 1983. They met again in 1989 while Rob was filming Bad Influence (1990) and eventually got married two years later.