Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Sophia Bush. Check it out!
Sophia Bush has captured film and television audiences with her range of roles and diverse characters She was born on July 8, 1982, in Pasadena, California, and is an only child. Her father, Charles William Bush, is a renowned advertising and celebrity photographer, and her mother, Maureen E. (Searson) Bush, runs a photography studio.
Interesting Facts about Sophia Bush
- Sophia’s parents named her after famed international movie star Sophia Loren, who posed for her father Charles William Bush’s camera many times. Miss Bush was even included in some advertising shots with Ms. Loren.
- Her favorite designers are Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan, Chloe and Ya-Ya.
- Appeared in the video for Passion Pit’s “Carried Away”.
- Is an alumna of the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma at the University of Southern California. She attended USC for three years before getting the role of Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill (2003).
- She attended the University of Southern California for three years as a Journalism major.
- Born on exactly the same date as Schuyler Fisk.
- She and Milo Ventimiglia are very close friends. They are members of charity for children.
- She is the second cousin of Christina Taylor Green, one of the shooting victims of the assassination attempt on U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords.
- Ranked as having one of the “Most Beautiful Faces” by “The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Famous Faces From Around the World”. She was ranked #22 in 2010, #4 in 2009, #20 in 2008, and #38 in 2007.
- Has played the same character (Detective Erin Lindsay) on five different series: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999), Chicago Fire (2012), Chicago P.D. (2014), Chicago Med (2015) and Chicago Justice (2017).
- Works for Annenberg TV News, a student news organization, in her spare time, as an Assignment Editor.
- Her ancestry includes English, Irish, Scottish, and Italian.
Personal Quotes by Sophia Bush
I like all of the mental, psychological thriller movies too. I enjoy horror movies across the board.– Sophia Bush
People care about my personal life. But really I’m dorky! I drink beer and go to football games. And ya know, sit in my house in a t-shirt on the weekends and play with my dog!– Sophia Bush
I own four copies of Robin WIlliams’s Live on Broadway comedy special for HBO. One in Wilmington, one in L.A., one in my trailer, and one at my parents’ house. I can watch it over and over again and it never gets old. He is the funniest, wittiest man on the planet!– Sophia Bush
When you realize who the good people are in your life, you’re so lucky.– Sophia Bush
People just deserve to be treated with kindness.– Sophia Bush