Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Stephen Baldwin. Check it out!
Stephen Baldwin was born on May 12, 1966 in Massapequa, Long Island, New York, USA as Stephen Andrew Baldwin. He is an actor and producer, known for The Usual Suspects (1995), Bio-Dome (1996) and The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2000). He has been married to Kennya Baldwin since June 10, 1990. They have two children.
Interesting Facts about Stephen Baldwin
- Has 17 tattoos, including a small “HM” for Hannah Montana (2006). He got that tattoo in order to convince Miley Cyrus to give him a guest role on the show. But he never appeared on the show.
- Formerly resided in the village of Nyack, New York, with his wife, Kennya, and their family. In 2006, he launched a campaign to prevent an adult bookstore from opening on the outskirts of the village.
- Brother Alec Baldwin told him that doing Bio-Dome (1996) could be the single most career ending decision he could possibly make.
- January 2010: A contestant on Celebrity Big Brother (2001) in the UK.
- Son of Alexander Rae Baldwin II and Carol M. Baldwin. Brother of Alec Baldwin, William Baldwin, Daniel Baldwin, Jane Sasso and Elizabeth Keuchler. Cousin of actor Joseph Baldwin. Son-in-law of Eumir Deodato. Father of 2 daughters, Alaia Baldwin and Hailey Bieber. Father-in-law of Justin Bieber. Brother-in-law of Joanne Smith-Baldwin, Chynna Phillips and Hilaria Baldwin. Ex-brother-in-law of Kim Basinger and Elizabeth Baldwin.
- Currently lives with wife and two children in upstate New York. Is producer of extreme skateboarding Christian ministry called LIVINIT. Currently on tour with LIVINIT Christian ministry. [May 2005]
- Endorsed and supported George W. Bush for President of the United States in 2000 and 2004, on the basis of their mutual faith. Like Bush, Stephen is a born-again Christian.
- Was baptized a Roman Catholic, but became a born-again Christian in the Evangelical church shortly after the September 11 attacks. Since converting, he has been on missions to evangelize the youth of the nation through projects such as The Breakthrough Ministry, which involves skateboarding and extreme sports and Christian rock concerts.
- Met his wife, Kennya Baldwin, on a subway in New York.
- Father-in-law of Justin Bieber, who married his daughter Hailey Bieber in September 2018.
- No relation to actor Adam Baldwin.
- Was a celebrity supporter of Donald Trump during the 2016 Presidential elections. Ironically, at the same time, his brother Alec Baldwin parodied Trump in several Saturday Night Live (1975) sketches.
Personal Quotes by Stephen Baldwin
For me, I’ve never been too concerned of what people think of me, so now as the youngest Baldwin brother in Hollywood making movies while simultaneously being a charismatic evangelical born again Christian who’s an evangelist – that’s a pretty crazy combination.- Stephen Baldwin
I’ve never really been the type of person who worries much about what people think of me.- Stephen Baldwin
I think it’s really terrifying that a country based on the foundations and ideals of God, is now systematically removing God from everything. Everything!- Stephen Baldwin
When I have the Bible memorised, then I’ll be able to go and read a couple other books.- Stephen Baldwin
You gotta love these Christians, they’re humble people.- Stephen Baldwin