Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Tom Ellis. Check it out!
Tom Ellis is a Welsh actor from Cardiff, Wales. He is best known for playing Lucifer Morningstar in the American television series Lucifer (2016-2020).
Interesting Facts about Tom Ellis
- Has 3 sisters.
- Became a father for the 2nd time at age 29 when his [now ex] wife Tamzin Outhwaite gave birth to their daughter Florence Elsie Ellis on 17 June 2008.
- Is good friends with James McAvoy; he introduced him to his future wife Tamzin Outhwaite.
- Became a father for the 1st time at age 26 when his ex-girlfriend Estelle Morgan gave birth to their daughter Nora Ellis in May 2005.
- His ancestry is English, along with Welsh and Cornish.
- 8 years younger than ex-wife Tamzin Outhwaite.
- Born on the same date as Rachel McAdams.
- Son of Marilyn Jean (Hooper) and Christopher John Ellis, a Baptist minister. His uncle Robert Ellis is also a Baptist minister, and is the Principal of Regent’s Park College, Oxford. His sister is also a Baptist minister.
- Supports Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.
- Enjoys playing golf.
- Proposed to girlfriend Tamzin Outhwaite on her birthday in November 2005.
- Became a father for the 3rd time at age 33 when his [now ex] wife Tamzin Outhwaite gave birth to their daughter Marnie Mae Ellis on 1 August 2012.
Personal Quotes by Tom Ellis
It’s always fun to play bad characters.- Tom Ellis
I have a transient lifestyle. America is where I come to work, but my home is London. I like being bi-continental.- Tom Ellis
My eldest daughter’s been to a few sets of mine and gets spoiled when she’s doing her nails, her hair. Though more often than not, you bring them to set, and they realize the filming process is pretty boring.- Tom Ellis
As an actor, I enjoy variety. That’s a big thing for me. So, if I’m going to put my name to something and commit to something that’s going to take up a lot of my time, it has to be something that I know is going to be enjoyable and worth my while. Otherwise, what’s the point?- Tom Ellis
You’re always asking yourself, are you doing the best for your child? And other parents let you know if you’re not, just not in a direct way. There’s a sense of competition, which is ridiculous because you know deep down you’re all suffering.- Tom Ellis