Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Amy Smart. Check it out!
Amy Smart was born in Topanga Canyon, California, to Judy, who worked at a museum, and John Boden Smart, a salesman. She has German, English, and Irish ancestry.
Interesting Facts about Amy Smart
- She studied ballet for ten years of her life.
- Is a former model.
- Ranked #27 in Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” (2002).
- Co-owns Bonobo winery with her husband and other family members on Old Mission Peninsula in Traverse City, Michigan.
- (September 10, 2011) Married her boyfriend of a year Carter Oosterhouse following a 5-month-long engagement.
- Mother: Judy, worked at the Jean Paul Getty museum.
- Was named one of “Organic Style” magazines “Women with Organic Style”. The award is given to women who do things inspiring, that makes the world a better place. She was selected because of her work with the “Environmental Media Association”, “Humane Society” and “Heal the Bay”. 
- Ranked #31 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Close friend and former roommate of Varsity Blues (1999) co-star Ali Larter.
- Her mother is Judy Carrington, a one-time Junior Miss winner.
- Pets: two cats. Yogi and Nala
- Named #74 in FHM magazine’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006” supplement. (2006).
Personal Quotes by Amy Smart
I think that as you get older, you learn to live in yourself more securely.- Amy Smart
Growing up, I was sort of a tomboy. I was the one skating with the boys.- Amy Smart
I want to take roles that challenge me and I want to like the script and obviously feel connected with the director because the director to me is so important.- Amy Smart
I would love to make some kind of film about the witches and the Inquisitions. That would be really fun because I don’t think their stories have been told enough.- Amy Smart