Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Anna Faris. Check it out!
Anna Kay Faris was born on November 29, 1976 in Baltimore, Maryland, to Karen (Bathurst), a special education teacher, and Jack Faris, a sociologist. She was raised in Edmonds, Washington. Her ancestry includes English, German, Scottish, French, Dutch, and Welsh.
Interesting Facts about Anna Faris
- She has appeared in one film that has been selected for the National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being “culturally, historically or aesthetically” significant: Brokeback Mountain (2005).
- Her mother is a former special education instructor and her father is a sociologist.
- Grew up in the same neighborhood as her The House Bunny (2008) co-star, Katharine McPhee, but never met until filming began.
- Ranked #57 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2004 list.
- Was recommended for the role of Erica on Friends (1994) by Matthew Perry who was a huge fan of her work in Lost in Translation (2003).
- Was 6 months pregnant with her son Jack when she completed filming on I Give It a Year (2013).
- Has a son: Jack Pratt (b. August 25, 2012) with ex-husband, Chris Pratt.
- Is two years older than Topher Grace who plays her twin brother in Take Me Home Tonight (2011).
- Has appeared with Justin Long in four films: Waiting… (2005), Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (2009), Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011) and Movie 43 (2013).
- Born on the same date as Chadwick Boseman.
- She is also a singer.
- Spoofs Charlie’s Angels (2000) in two films: first, in Scary Movie 2 (2001), as Cindy Campbell (poking fun at Drew Barrymore’s chair escape scene), and again in Lost in Translation (2003), as starlet Kelly (in the press conference for her action movie with “Keanu”).
Personal Quotes by Anna Faris
You have to be willing to accept the idea that people may think you’re stupid.- Anna Faris
I loved working with Eva Longoria.- Anna Faris
You have to create your own stuff. It’s really exciting to create something, sell it, and feel like I’m not just a pawn waiting to be cast.- Anna Faris
As a working mom, you’re running around all the time, and you’re trying to figure out what can my kid eat that’s healthy because, I guess, I’m ‘supposed to do that.’- Anna Faris
I feel, for the most part, especially in comedy, you make your own work, and maybe that’s true across the board.- Anna Faris