Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger. Check it out!
With an almost unpronounceable surname and a thick Austrian accent, who would have ever believed that a brash, quick talking bodybuilder from a small European village would become one of Hollywood’s biggest stars, marry into the prestigious Kennedy family, amass a fortune via shrewd investments and one day be the Governor of California!?
Interesting Facts about Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Was considered for the role of President James Mitchell in Air Force One (1997).
- Graduated from University of Wisconsin-Superior with a major in international marketing of fitness and business administration. 
- Due to the dismal failure of Conan the Destroyer (1984), Schwarzenegger rarely ever did sequels to his own movies. He’s turned down sequels to Commando (1985), Predator (1987), Total Recall (1990) and True Lies (1994), as well as the third “Conan” film which became Kull the Conqueror (1997). The only exceptions that he has made are Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991), Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), The Expendables 2 (2012), The Expendables 3 (2014) and Terminator Genisys (2015).
- He was offered Jean-Claude Van Damme’s role in Sudden Death (1995), but turned it down because he had already filmed True Lies (1994) and Junior (1994).
- Reelected as Governor of California [November 2006]
- Broke six ribs in a motorcycle crash. [December 2001]
- Called by the Guinness Book of World Records, “the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world.”
- Sold off his Planet Hollywood stock and is no longer a part owner of the chain. 
- He kept the sword he used in Conan the Barbarian (1982) in the Governor’s office when he served as California’s governor.
- Born on the same date as William Atherton.
- Was the Republican Governor-elect of California. [October 2003]
- The character “Arnold the Pitbull”, featured on Tiny Toon Adventures (1990), voiced by Rob Paulsen, was a parody of him.
Personal Quotes by Arnold Schwarzenegger
I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.- Arnold Schwarzenegger
Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.- Arnold Schwarzenegger
If it bleeds, we can kill it.- Arnold Schwarzenegger