Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Betty Gilpin. Check it out!
Betty Gilpin was born on July 21, 1986 in the USA as Elizabeth Folan Gilpin. She is an actress, known for The Hunt (2020), Isn’t It Romantic (2019) and GLOW (2017). She has been married to Cosmo Pfeil since August 6, 2016.
Interesting Facts about Betty Gilpin
- Born on July 21, 1986 in New York.
- Daughter of Jack Gilpin and Ann McDonough.
- Graduated from Fordham College in New York City with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Nominated for the 2018 Emmy Award in the Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series category for her role as Debbie Eagan in GLOW (2017), but lost to Alex Borstein from The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2017).
- Born on the same date as Diane Guerrero.
- First cousin, once removed, of Drew Gilpin Faust, who was President of Harvard University from 2007 to 2018. One of Betty’s paternal great-great-grandfathers was Lawrence Tyson, a general, politician, and textile manufacturer who was a Democratic U.S. Senator from Tennessee, from 1925 to 1929.
Personal Quotes by Betty Gilpin
I went to the Women’s March in D.C. on January 21, and I, looking around, was thinking, Wow, something that bonds all of us is that we’ve been silent-screaming in our bathrooms, alone, in between sarcastic lunches.- Betty Gilpin
I ate cucumbers and saltines – not because I wanted to look a certain way, but because I was so sad my appetite disappeared.- Betty Gilpin
There’s not a ton of roles out there for the insecure, loud Britney Spears type.- Betty Gilpin
When we did ‘Endgame,’ we were all hunched over and making the craziest sounds. Then I graduated and went right into auditioning for ‘Gossip Girl’ and things like that, where, as an actress, you’re required to act from the neck up and, from the neck down. It’s a presentation of your birthday-suit self.- Betty Gilpin