Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Cameron Boyce. Check it out!
Cameron Boyce was an American actor, with Afro-Caribbean and African-American descent. His paternal grandmother Jo Ann Allen was one of the “Clinton Twelve”, the first African-Americans to attend an integrated high school in the Southern United States (specifically in Clinton, Tennessee).
Interesting Facts about Cameron Boyce
- His final appearance was in the television series Mrs. Fletcher (2019) which was filming at the time of Boyce’s death.
- Boyce’s mother, who is white, is Ashkenazi Jewish (her family is from Hungary, Russia, Lithuania, and Germany). His father is black, of African-Caribbean and African-American descent. Boyce’s paternal grandmother, Jo Ann (nee Allen) Boyce, is one of the “Clinton 12”, the first twelve African-American students to attend a desegregated high school in the South (Clinton High School, Clinton, Tennessee, in 1956).
- His body was cremated nearly two weeks after his death and his ashes returned to the family.
- He never watched his debut movie Mirrors (2008).
- Friends with Madison Liesa Pedez, they worked on Runt together before his passing.
- On July 6, 2019, he died in his sleep due to a seizure which was a result of an ongoing medical condition for which he was being treated. He was 20. An autopsy was performed, but release of a cause of death was deferred, “pending further investigation”. On July 9, 2019, Boyce’s family confirmed that his death was caused by an epileptic seizure.
- Boyce attended Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies.
- Has a little sister Maya Elan Boyce.
Personal Quotes by Cameron Boyce
There is always something funny going on between scenes with Adam Sandler. He’s always cracking jokes and yelling at people for no reason. It’s pretty funny. He’ll joke around during scenes, too. When he guest-starred on ‘Jessie,’ there was nothing in the script that he said first take.- Cameron Boyce
Many people have the heart to give back, but a lot don’t know how to. I try to be the bridge for those people – whether that means getting them involved in one of my campaigns or inspiring them by showing them a blueprint of how to get others engaged.- Cameron Boyce
To be able to be doing voiceover, and to be able to be doing ‘Spider-Man,’ it doesn’t get much better than that.- Cameron Boyce
I will never wear a wig if I don’t have to, but I will say that, honestly, it’s not the greatest! They’re hot and stick to your head.- Cameron Boyce
As I grow up, and knowing that the people who I’m reaching are so young, it for sure changes my perspective on how I want to be perceived.- Cameron Boyce