Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Camila Mendes. Check it out!
Camila Mendes was born on June 29, 1994 in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA as Camila Carraro Mendes. She is an actress, known for Riverdale (2017), Palm Springs (2020) and Dangerous Lies (2020).
Interesting Facts about Camila Mendes
- Riverdale (2017) was her first acting job.
- Booked her role on “Riverdale” while still a student at New York University’s Tisch School of Arts. She graduated in May of 2016.
- She had to dye her hair darker to play Veronica Lodge on Riverdale (2017).
- Her parents moved from Brazil to the U.S., and Camila lived in Brazil for a year when she was ten.
- Has struggled with Bullimia.
- Speaks Portuguese fluently.
- Attended New York University at the same time as her Riverdale (2017) co-star, Cole Sprouse, although they did not know each other at school.
Personal Quotes by Camila Mendes
A good listener goes a long way.- Camila Mendes
For me, being an ‘American Latina’ means identifying with and being influenced by both my American upbringing and my Latin heritage, and I have so much appreciation for how those two cultures have created who I am.- Camila Mendes
In high school, I always had boyfriends – it wasn’t healthy! I was so used to having someone around that when I was finally on my own, it felt scary.- Camila Mendes
I use my hair as a tool for portraying characters. When I’m auditioning for a role, when I’m putting myself on tape for something, I always consider what the hairstyle is going to be because it changes the way people perceive me.- Camila Mendes
I feel like I know I have enough friends who support me through those times. Like, I’ll call a friend and be like, ‘I really don’t feel good about what I ate today,’ and she’ll be like, ‘Dude, it’s fine.’- Camila Mendes