Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Cara Delevingne. Check it out!
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne was born in London, England, to Pandora Anne (Stevens) and Charles Hamar Delevingne, a property developer. Her parents are both from prominent upper-class families, with her ancestors including Viscounts (Greenwood), Baronets (Hulton, Faudel-Phillips), Majors and Lord Mayors of London.
Interesting Facts about Cara Delevingne
- Released her first book “Mirror Mirror” on October 2017.
- In March 2017, she announced that she has written a novel called “Mirror, Mirror”, a coming-of-age story. It was published on October 5, 2017.
- Good friends with Margot Robbie and Amber Heard.
- Cara is Gaelic for “friend”.
- Sports a “XII” tattoo under her left arm since 12 is her lucky number and the sole of her left foot has a “Made in England” tattoo.
- Her surname is pronounced “della-veen”.
- Great-granddaughter in female line of the 1st Viscount Greenwood, of Holbourne, in the County of London, in the Peerage of Great-Britain and Northern-Ireland, 1st Baron Greenwood, of Llanbister, in the County of Radnor, in the Peerage of Great-Britain and Northern-Ireland, 1st Greenwood of Llanbister, in the County of Radnor, Baronet, in the Baronetage of Great-Britain and Ireland, great-great-granddaughter in female line of the 1st Hulton of Downside, in the Parish of Leatherhead, in the County of Surrey, Baronet, in the Baronetage of Great-Britain and Ireland, great-great-granddaughter in female line of the 6th Sheffield of Normanby, in the County of Lincoln, Baronet, in the Baronetage of Great-Britain, great-great-granddaughter in female line of the 3rd Faudel-Phillips of Grosvenor Gardens, in the Parish of St George Hanover Square, in the County of London, and of Queen’s Gardens, West Brighton, in the County of Sussex, Baronet, in the Baronetage of Great-Britain and Ireland.
- Occasionally suffers from outbreaks of stress-related psoriasis.
- Of Hugenot patrilineal descent.
- She quit modeling to focus on her acting career. [August 2015]
- She likes to play Scrabble and Boggle.
- Was among the 93 women who accused Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment or assault on 31 October 2017.
Personal Quotes by Cara Delevingne
Kids should speak to each other. They’re horrid to each other online, they bully each other – they should shut up and stop it. The problem with social media is there is too much freedom. It’s too much, too young.- Cara Delevingne
The energy you give off is the energy you receive. I really think that, so I’m always myself – jumping, dancing, singing around, trying to cheer everybody up.- Cara Delevingne
I love red or deep purple lips for events.- Cara Delevingne
This modeling thing, it’s pretty easy, but actually it’s also really tough.- Cara Delevingne
Embrace your weirdness!- Cara Delevingne