Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Chace Crawford. Check it out!
Christopher Chace Crawford was born in Lubbock, Texas, the son of Dana (Plott), a teacher, and Chris Wayne Crawford, a dermatologist. He grew up in Plano, Texas, and has a younger sister, Candice Crawford Romo, who studied broadcast journalism and won the Miss Missouri USA title in 2008. Chace played football and golf in high school, and is a talented artist. He graduated from Trinity Christian Academy in 2003. Although he worked as a model in Dallas, he never pursued acting. He moved to Malibu, California, to attend Pepperdine University after high school where he was a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity. He struggled to identify a career path, vacillating between advertising, business and communications majors. Midway through his second year, his mother encouraged him to pursue acting. He credits her for initiating this move. She stated that “it was a practical move,” based on a career aptitude test he had taken in high school, which revealed he was best suited for a career in the performing arts. He was signed by the first talent agent that interviewed him and then committed full-time to acting studies.
Interesting Facts about Chace Crawford
- Played on the golf team throughout high school
- Voted ‘Best Dressed’ his senior year of High School.
- He is of mainly English ancestry, along with Scottish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), and German, roots. On his father’s side, he is the grandson of Willis Turner Crawford and Drunette (Joines), and on his mother’s side, he is the grandson of Herman Howell Plott and Wanda Marie (Bates).
- His younger sister, Candice Crawford Romo, is Miss Missouri USA 2008.
- Charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession in Plano, Texas on June 11, 2010.
- Is good friends with his The Covenant (2006) co-stars Sebastian Stan and Toby Hemingway.
- His parents are Chris and Dana (Plott) Crawford.
- Was named “Hottest Bachelor” by People magazine in 2009.
- Lived in Bloomington, Minnesota for a few years as a child. Attended Ridgeview Elementary.
- Was considered for Steve Rogers/Captain America in Captain America: The First Avenger (2011).
- Ranked as the #12 Sexiest Man by Glamour in 2011.
- Brother-in-law of Tony Romo.
Personal Quotes by Chace Crawford
New York’s a big playground. I have a bike, and I’m really into just being outside. Especially in the summertime.- Chace Crawford
My perfect first date? Maybe a concert or a football game. That would be my ideal first date, but would the girl like it? I don’t know.- Chace Crawford
There are always those ‘Gossip Girl’ walk-and-talk scenes where you’re walking and just talking about life and death. You’re having a serious conversation, looking someone in the eye, but everywhere around you, it’s literally a circus.- Chace Crawford
Really, I’m pretty laid-back, always cracking jokes.- Chace Crawford
Personally I’m obsessive-compulsive about the placement and cleanliness of my things.- Chace Crawford