Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Emma Watson. Check it out!
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born in Paris, France, to English parents, Jacqueline Luesby and Chris Watson, both lawyers. She moved to Oxfordshire when she was five, where she attended the Dragon School. From the age of six, Emma knew that she wanted to be an actress and, for a number of years, she trained at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts, a part-time theatre school where she studied singing, dancing and acting. By the age of ten, she had performed and taken the lead in various Stagecoach productions and school plays.
Interesting Facts about Emma Watson
- Ranked #29 in the 2010 FHM UK list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Voted #17 on Ask Men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ women of 2012.
- Prefers to sign autographs for fans rather than taking pictures with them.
- Once accidentally mistook Jimmy Fallon for Jimmy Kimmel.
- She achieved eight A* and two A passes in her GCSEs (exams British school pupils take in their last compulsory year of secondary school).
- Announced that she would be would collaborating with People Tree, a Fair Trade Fashion Company, as a creative advisor for the new Spring/Summer collection. 
- Was in a relationship with Will Adamowicz from 2012-2013. The couple met while studying at Oxford University in 2011.
- At the age of fifteen became the youngest person to appear on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine.
- Is taking legal action after private photos of her trying on various outfits were stolen and posted online. [March 2017]
- Ranked #23 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Emma’s favorite filmmakers are Richard Curtis, Alfonso Cuarón, Guillermo del Toro, Sofia Coppola, Darren Aronofsky, Danny Boyle, David Fincher, Lynne Ramsay, Ang Lee, and Tom Hooper.
- Has kept a painstakingly detailed log of her everyday life since her film career took off, as many as 30 journals in total.
Personal Quotes by Emma Watson
I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself. I want to avoid becoming too styled and too ‘done’ and too generic. You see people as they go through their career, and they just become more and more like everyone else.- Emma Watson
I stole a piece of the chess set on the first film. I took a piece of the treasure out of Bellatrix’s vault on this film. And I’ve taken my wand and I’ve got my cloak.- Emma Watson
I think when you take away all, like, the premieres and press stuff and all the special effects, then you just come down to the fact that it’s all about acting, and I think that has been the best bit for me.- Emma Watson
But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.- Emma Watson
I still have friends from primary school. And my two best girlfriends are from secondary school. I don’t have to explain anything to them. I don’t have to apologize for anything. They know. There’s no judgment in any way.- Emma Watson