Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Grant Gustin. Check it out!
Thomas Grant Gustin, better known as Grant Gustin, is an American actor and singer. He is known for his roles as Barry Allen / Flash on the CW series The Flash and as Sebastian Smythe on the Fox series Glee.
Interesting Facts about Grant Gustin
- He is of English, along with some German, Irish, and Welsh, and more distant Jersey/Channel Islander, ancestry. His paternal grandfather and great-grandfather were born in Canada, but many of Grant’s family lines have been in the United States since the 1600s. His surname, Gustin, originates on the Isle of Jersey.
- In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Gustin stated that he has a Superman tattoo.
- He has been married to La Thoma Gustin since December 15th, 2018.
- April 2, 2019 – Was caught vaping in a bathroom on a Compass Airlines flight from Los Angeles to Vancouver which caused smoke alarms to go off. Once he landed in Vancouver, authorities gave Gustin a warning.
- Was a relationship with Hannah Douglass in the mid 2010s.
- Grant and his wife Andrea have 3 dogs, Nora, Rookie, and Jett.
- Wrongly tweeted his phone number in October 2011 in grantgust twitter and caused 20 fans call him in 10 minutes. Changed phone number in 5 minutes through AT&T.
- Has an older brother named Tyler and a younger sister named Gracie.
- He has played the same character (Barry Allen / The Flash) in six different television series: Arrow (2012), The Flash (2014), Vixen (2015), Supergirl (2015), Legends of Tomorrow (2016) and Batwoman (2019).
- He and his The Flash (2014) co-star John Wesley Shipp, who played Barry Allen in The Flash (1990), were both born in Norfolk, Virginia.
Personal Quotes by Grant Gustin
I am not gay in real life.- Grant Gustin
I was at Elon University in North Carolina for two years pursuing my BFA. And after my sophomore year, I was cast in the Broadway Tour of ‘West Side Story.’ I just kind of – it always was my favorite show growing up.- Grant Gustin
I’m so tired of running.- Grant Gustin
I stopped doing any organized sports at 10 and started dancing.- Grant Gustin
I was ‘gay-bashed’ when I was in school even though, you know, I’m not… I’m a straight guy that just happens to be what I do. So, it’s easily relatable to me. It was awful. It’s a hard time in a kid’s life.- Grant Gustin