Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Hayden Panettiere. Check it out!
Hayden Lesley Panettiere was born on August 21, 1989 in Palisades, New York, to actress Lesley Vogel and fire department captain Skip Panettiere. Her younger brother is actor Jansen Panettiere. Her parents are both of half Italian descent, along with German and English. Her mother got her started in the business by doing commercials when she was just 11 months old. Then, at only 4 1/2, she was cast on the soap opera One Life to Live (1968), where she remained until 1997. Since then, she has gone on to appear in many feature films and TV movies. But she is probably best known in the United States for her role as “Claire” on the hit TV show, Heroes (2006).
Interesting Facts about Hayden Panettiere
- 7/21/98: Soap Opera Magazine’s star of the week.
- Her last name was printed wrong in an issue of the “Discovery Girls” magazine where she was considered an “Exceptional Tween”.
- She is currently in Nashville, USA, filming the TV Show with the same name, Nashville (2012). [December 2012]
- While making Racing Stripes (2005) in South Africa, she was bucked off a zebra and ended up in the hospital with a concussion, whiplash and two compressed vertebrae in her neck.
- 2000: Childstarlets.com’s Actress of the Year.
- Voted #6 in FHM 100 Sexiest 2007.
- Along with other protesters including Isabel Lucas, Hayden Panettiere paddled out on surfboards to a pod of dolphins off the coast of Taiji/Japan to protest the killing of dolphins on Thursday 1st of November 2007. This action is mentioned in the documentary The Cove (2009).
- Ranked #12 in the 2010 FHM UK list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Was ranked #30 on Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Was considered for the role of Ariel Moore in Footloose (2011) along with Miley Cyrus, and Amanda Bynes. She ultimately lost out on the role to Julianne Hough.
- Ranked #11 in FHM’s “Sexiest Women” list in 2008.
- Mother, Lesley Vogel-Panettiere, doubles as her manager.
Personal Quotes by Hayden Panettiere
I remember reminding myself that beauty is an opinion, not a fact. And it has always made me feel better.- Hayden Panettiere
Eating healthy is a constant battle. I love chips. I’m a huge pasta fan.- Hayden Panettiere
I don’t have a model’s body. But I’m not one of those crazy girls who thinks that they’re fat. I’m okay with what I have. I can rock this body, you know?- Hayden Panettiere
You go on these Internet blogs and people say the meanest things. I’m a normal person. Just because I’m in the spotlight doesn’t mean I’m God’s gift to the world. I’m learning and making mistakes just like every other 17-year-old girl out there.- Hayden Panettiere
The frustrating part of it is that you’re generally known for what you did last. I’ve had the privilege of doing some very cool independent films that, a lot of the time, the general public doesn’t see unless you’re at a film festival or you’re into that kind of movie.- Hayden Panettiere