Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Hugh Dancy. Check it out!
Talented British actor Hugh Dancy is one of the UK’s most noted young talents.
Interesting Facts about Hugh Dancy
- His all-time favorite TV show is The Wire (2002).
- Briefly lived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as a child where his father was working at the time.
- [July 2012] Hugh and his wife, Claire Danes, are expecting their first child.
- Hannibal: Antipasto (2015) is the only episode of Hannibal (2013) in which he does not appear.
- Is good friends with Sienna Miller and Ewan McGregor.
- Was voted “Prettiest Boy” and “Prettiest Girl” in college.
- [September 2009] Married Claire Danes in France.
- Stumbled into acting at age 13 after being sent to the school theater as punishment for misbehaving at school.
- Graduated from Oxford University with a degree in English Literature & Language.
-  The face of the Burberry men’s fashion campaign.
- [December 2012] First child, a boy named Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy, was born on December 17, 2012.
- Was educated at Winchester College, England.
Personal Quotes by Hugh Dancy
I’ve not as yet found one hobby that would absorb me completely when I’m not working, but I have just bought a new apartment and didn’t quite bargain for the amount of effort and time and money that that absorbs.- Hugh Dancy
I think I can lead a pretty anonymous life, yeah.- Hugh Dancy
You can still have chemistry on screen without getting on with the person. But it just makes your job a lot easier if you don’t have to gird your loins, if that’s not quite the right phrase, every time you’re going to do a scene with that person.- Hugh Dancy
Ireland. Great for the spirit – very bad for the body.- Hugh Dancy
So to answer your question, I’m not entirely sure how I ended up where I am today, in the sense that nobody in my family is an actor. It just happened by mistake.- Hugh Dancy