Below is a compiled list of the most interesting facts about Jack De Sena. Check it out!
Jack De Sena was born on December 6, 1987 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA as John Patrick De Sena. He is an actor and writer, known for Avatar: The Last Airbender (2005), The Dragon Prince (2018) and All That (1994).
Interesting Facts about Jack De Sena
- Jack was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He and his family moved to Irvine in 1999. He’s a member of the Irvine High Comedy Sportz team.
- In 2005 he appeared on the Irvine High School Stage in a student-produced play called “Orfinfarkin: The Reluctant Viking,” where he starred as the ghost of rock n’ roll legend Jim Morrison. Today Jack attends UCLA, where he is studying film. . . just like Morrison did.
- For Jack’s All That audition he played a rapping nun with an Irish accent.
- Attending Irvine High School (2001-2005) [April 2002]
- Was featured as a “guest of honor” at Comic-Con International 2006.
- Played the part of Timon in the play the Lion King before he left his hometown.
- Inspiration was Jim Carrey.
- In September 2005, he started attending UCLA as a theater major.
- Attending UCLA as a theater major [September 2005]
- Is the president of the Drama and Comedy Sportz Club.
- Filming All That [September 2004]
- Guest appearance at the Stars, Stripes, and Skates skating gala at Madison Square Garden, New York.